released this 1 year ago | 549 commits to master since this release
- DKIM key is now deployed to DNS during server setup.
- Step 1 of server setup (DNS checks) is now faster.
- New DNS management screen: checks current records and lets recreate them if something is wrong.
- User creation and deletion is now more responsive.
- User list is now synchronized with the server.
- New SSH key management screen. SSH keys can now be uploaded for any user, including root.
- Root SSH key generation is removed, you can now upload your own keys.
- Only alphanumeric passwords are still supported during first user creation.
- Server deletion is broken.
- If user is deleted from another device, it cannot be removed from the list.
released this 1 year ago | 577 commits to master since this release
- Show progress bar on upgrading/restarting server
- Implemented user deletion
- Built-in documentation improvement
- Minor bug fixes
released this 1 year ago | 590 commits to master since this release
- Added backup creation, restoration and deletion possibility
- Implemented backend updates without server redeployment
released this 1 year ago | 602 commits to master since this release
- Addressed SPCVE-0001 security issue
- Majorly improved SelfPrivacy REST API stability
released this 1 year ago | 0 commits to fdroid since this release
- Added service management
- Fixed e-mail and VPN login issues for newly created users
- Fixed connection issues from Cisco AnyConnect VPN client
- Fixed Nextcloud connection issues for Desktop and mobile clients
- Updated Nextcloud to Nextcloud 22
- Added Ad-Hoc SSH support
released this 2 years ago | 637 commits to master since this release
- Added users creation possibility
- Fixed reverse DNS issue during server creation
- Updated NixOS to 21.05
- Defined application users as system ones
- Minor bugfixes
- Translation fixes
- en_GB is now a separate locale
released this 2 years ago | 46 commits to fdroid since this release
- Updated Pleroma OTP to v2.3.0
- Updated Nextcloud to v21
- Fixed Bad Gateway HTTP response on social.$DOMAIN
- Fixed broken initial reboot chain
- Fixed password generation for PAM
- Various translation fixes
- Added on-demand server deletion option
released this 2 years ago | 58 commits to fdroid since this release
- Fixed English translations
- Added additonal reboot for SSL certificate recache
- Added volume attachment during server creation
- Backend configuration, to use volume as a /var filesystem
released this 2 years ago | 60 commits to fdroid since this release